Sumary of 8 Beautiful Villas In Rome To Indulge In A Royal Experience On Your Next Vacay!:
- 8 Gorgeous Villas In Rome To Rent Hence, from a quaint villa tucked away in the midst of lush greenery to the luxe villas in Rome, here is your guide to explore the best of Rome and stay at a comfortable place of your choice.
- 1. Villa Del Casaletto Image Source Suggested Read: Shopping In Rome: 18 Must-Visit Places That Will Delight The Shopaholic In You Villa Del Casaletto, is one of the best villas in Rome city centre and this magnificent urban villa sets new standards for some of the most luxurious hotels in town.
- Address: 501 Via del Casaletto, Gianicolense, 00151 Rome, ItalyAmenities: Non-smoking Rooms, airport Shuttle, family Rooms, free Parking, free Wi-FiRate: $253 2. Villa Spalletti Trivelli Image Source Being an antique and art stuffed palazzo, the Villa Spalletti Trivelli can give any hotelli in the city a run for their money.
- One of the most ancient villas in Rome, this villa completes itself with an elegant garden, opulent interiors, and intricate design that makes it perfect for a royal vacation.
- Much famed to be one of the best luxury villas in Rome, it features 12 bedrooms, pastel-hued walls, a bar to savor some of the best wine in Rome, and fine dining facilities as well.
- Featuring a large kitchen, a formal lounge with sofas, wing chairs to play card games, and a flat screen, the villa also offers a covered terrace, an open courtyard with barbeque facilities, and a scruffy pool table under an old lemon tree.