Sumary of A Closer Look At Boston’s New Elite Member’s Only Club:
- The ‘Quin House is a reimagined members-only club that recently opened in Boston’s historic Back Bay.
- BOSTON, MA – The Lobby at the ‘Quin House Jenna Ohnemus Peffley The ‘Quin House The ‘Quin House is the next iteration of the Algonquin Club, which was originally built in 1888. The property underwent a multimillion-dollar top to bottom restoration to bring the space forward for the next generation.
- ” BOSTON, MA – The exterior of the ‘Quin House Jenna Ohnemus Peffley Located at 217 Commonwealth Avenue, the clubhouse offers members a place to dine, lounge, workout, sleep or socialize.
- ’ Ken Fulk Led Design Efforts for the ‘Quin Famed designer, Ken Fulk, who also happened to have designed another prolific new space, Contessa at the nearby Newbury, led the design efforts for the ‘Quin.
- MORE FOR YOU BOSTON, MA – A guest room at the ‘Quin House Jenna Ohnemus Peffley The ‘Quin House is not only a six-floor mansion in Boston’s historic Back Bay, but it is also designed to stimulate member’s minds and imagination.
- The ‘Quin House is another way we can give back to the city we love with the hope that it enhances members’ lives socially, intellectually, physically and civically.