Sumary of A comeback for the Big Easy with music, art and energy:
- “In New Orleans, everything is a good idea,” wrote Bob Dylan, offering the city’s architectural quirks as evidence.
- “It’s probably improving faster than we thought it would,” said Mark Romig, chief marketing officer of New Orleans &
- Two of spring’s musical highlights have been rescheduled for fall — New Orleans Jazz &
- Romig estimates it accounts for 40 percent of New Orleans’ revenue.
- Vaccinating hospitality workers is key to safely sustaining the revival, Romig said, adding that Orleans Parish vaccination rates outpace statewide numbers.
- ) [Was a three-week trip to New Orleans for work or vacation?