Sumary of A Hotel Designed For Urban Explorers — Learn More About Page148 Hotel:
- Not only does he now oversee all elements of the business’ development, he also looks after the sibling identities, including Page Common Coffee Houses, Page Common Journal – a Hong Kong city guide, Page Common Retail, and Page Collective..
- the coffee house (Page Common) and our online journal that inspires people to travel (Page Common Journal) plays a significant part of the brand philosophy..
- Through Page Common, we designed the coffee shop to encourage guests and locals to interact with one another, where they are be able to share their travel stories and meet new explorers along the way..
- Through Page Common Journal, we aim to be a provide inspirational content for travellers and locals to embark on a journey of urban discoveries..
- Surrounded by Korean street, Temple Street night market, Kowloon Park, Avenue of Stars, K11 Musea, and Knutsford Terrace, there are plenty to eat, drink, shop and sightsee around the area..
- We try showcase our attention to detail through the design of the hotel, culinary dishes, coffee to the variety of indie books and magazines..
- We believe we might have the most extensive range of travel guides in Hong Kong, in hopes to inspire people to travel..
- As for coffee, we work with local roasters, such as Ideaology, Fjord Coffee Roaster, Unlimited Coffee Roasters, to provide the one of the most extensive handdrip coffee menu in Hong Kong….