Sumary of A local's ultimate guide to visiting Buffalo, New York:
- Dubbed the City of Good Neighbors, it offers a wide array of both summer and winter activities, plus an impressive selection of cuisine inspired from around the world.
- Where to stayThe InnBuffalo is housed in a restored Victorian mansion The InnBuffalo is a refurbished mansion located in the heart of Elmwood Village, a vibrant neighborhood full of restaurants, coffee shops, and local retailers.
- Allison Rapp for Insider Things to do and seeCanalside offers outdoor fun and cool breezesLocated on the shore of Lake Erie at the foot of downtown Buffalo, Canalside has some of the best waterside activities in the city.
- In the summer, the Canalside concert series usually hosts a variety of both big names and local bands.
- Built between 1903 and 1905, the house features beautiful woodwork and stained glass.
- Allison Rapp for Insider Architecture tours are a great way to see downtown Buffalo is full of stunning architectural sights to see, and there are local guides who can show you all the best places.