Sumary of A local's ultimate guide to visiting Cincinnati:
- But the city also offers a thriving craft-beer scene and unique local eats.
- The Lytle Park Hotel offers a boutique experience that’s a stone’s throw from the riverfrontLytle Park is tucked into the southeast corner of downtown, but it feels like a world away from the frenetic energy.
- It offers spacious luxury rooms starting at about $249 a night, many with views of the Ohio River and Lytle Park.
- Covington offers an extensive list of unique entertainment and accommodations, including Hotel Covington, an architecturally rich boutique with 114 rooms and luxury suites priced from about $249 and up.
- Things to do and see Union Terminal houses three of Cincinnati’s best museums in an iconic rail stationHead to the Cincinnati Museum Center, where you can watch an Omnimax movie and visit the Museum of Natural History and Science, the children’s museum, and the history museum, all at the same stop.
- Expect a lively crowd and arrive hungry — Great American offers a long list of food options, including the new s’mores fry box, which is exactly what it sounds like.