Sumary of A Long Weekend In Charleston, South Carolina:
- getty This southern city is known for its amazing cuisine, architecture, attractions and, of course, its famous southern charm.
- Whether you’re into history, cuisine, outdoor adventure or just looking for a long lazy weekend in one of the prettiest cities in the south, Charleston has you covered.
- Where to Stay in Charleston The Beach Club has an expansive pool and boasts amazing views of the harbor.
- The expansive deck has plenty of lounge chairs and umbrellas—all with stunning views of the water.
- You can order the fan-favorite pimento cheese at the Tiki Bar (they also have great cocktails).
- plus, there’s a fitness center for those looking to get in a workout after eating so much of the delicious cuisine that Charleston is famous for.