Sumary of ABTA survey reveals continued confidence in travel professionals:
- New research from ABTA reinforces an ongoing trend seen throughout the pandemic for people seeking the security and reassurance of booking a package holiday with a travel professional.
- ABTA remains the most recognised travel association among those surveyed, with 77 per cent of people saying they had heard of the organisation.
- To support the restart of international travel and encourage bookings with an ABTA member, ABTA is promoting its Book with Confidence tips on social media over the summer and continuing to help holidaymakers feel informed, reassured, confident and excited to book an overseas holiday this year via its ongoing #ReadySteadyTravel campaign.
- Recent activities include videos inspiring people to book holidays to green and amber list countries, advice on testing for travel and blogs on travel to green and amber list countries.
- ABTA Members are encouraged to share the latest advice and travel inspiration content with their customers by downloading the campaign assets and suggested social media posts from the marketing toolkit in the MemberZone.