Sumary of Alaskan Cruises Are Back And Demand Is High:
- Viking Ocean Cruises Despite being home to major cities with all the modern conveniences one can imagine, in many respects Alaska remains the “last frontier” boasting massive tracts of wild open spaces, ancient forests, soaring mountains and salmon-filled rivers that create exceptionally rugged, untamed beauty.
- Norwegian Cruise Line Filled with icy fjords that tower over the Pacific Ocean while snowy peaks stretch towards the horizon, Alaska feels boundless on board Norwegian Jewel and Norwegian Sun, yet also incredibly intimate as you watch eagles nesting along coastal forests.
- Cruises like Norwegian let you explore all sides of Alaska the way locals see it, up close and personal.
- According to Travel Edge President Michael Johnson, they are seeing increased interest in destinations like the Galapagos, Polar regions and Alaska.
- “The feedback we are hearing from many of our clients is that they want to reconnect with their loved ones, so there has been an increase in multi-generational travel, families wanting to reconnect with each other and guests are seeking to make the most of their time together in an effort to make up for lost time.
- Jocelyn Pride MORE FOR YOU Kensington Tours President Helen Giontsis added, “Alaska remains a bucket-list destination for many clients originally booked on an Alaskan cruise who then change their plans to visit on land instead.