Sumary of An In-Depth Look Inside Heathrow’s New American Express Centurion Lounge In Terminal 3:
- For those in the know, American Express Centurion lounges often provide one of the best airport lounge experiences in many locations.
- Primarily located in the US, where lounges can be a step below what you may find in Asia or the Middle East, these lounges provide American Express Platinum and Centurion cardholders a welcome alternative.
- Entrance to the new Centurion Lounge at London’s Heathrow Turning Left for Less The lounge at Heathrow’s Terminal 3 opens today, October 12, and is tucked away in a corner in the main departure area.
- As you enter the lounge, you are greeted with a living wall based on London’s Hyde Park.
- These living walls are one of the standard features of Centurion lounges.
- Living wall at reception in Heathrow’s new American Express Centurion lounge.