Sumary of Antigua & Barbuda loosens border restrictions:
- As a result, fully vaccinated arriving passengers can present a RT-PCR test negative result of four days or fewer from date of testing, or an approved rapid antigen test negative result of three or fewer days from date of testing to be permitted entry into the country.
- Partially vaccinated arriving passengers must have a negative Covid-19 RT-PCR (real time polymerase chain reaction) test for SARS-CoV-2 using a nasopharyngeal or oropharyngeal swab taken within four days of their flight.
- Rapid antigen tests and home tests are not accepted for such travellers.
- All arriving passengers including returning nationals and residents are required to have received at least one dose of a World Health Organisation (WHO) or ministry of health wellness and the environment (MOHWE) approved two-dose Covid-19 vaccine or a single dose vaccine to be permitted entry.
- Unvaccinated minors between the ages of five and eighteen years old must present a negative RT-PCR test of four days or fewer from date of testing.