Sumary of Banyan Tree Will Open Its First European Hotel On The Greek Island of Corfu This Month:
- Surrounded by lush green mountains and Mediterranean gardens dotted with olive tree groves, Angsana Corfu Resort &.
- The first flagship property to open in Europe by luxury Asian hospitality group Banyan Tree, Angsana opens on June 15th and will offer guests a collection of 159 rooms and suites as well as 37 pool villas..
- “After a challenging year for the travel industry, we are grateful and excited for the grand opening of the first Banyan Tree in Europe with the addition of Angsana Corfu,”.
- Vangelis Paterakis Boasting 360-degree views over the turquoise waters of Benitses Bay, the hotel gorgeous grounds are surrounded by nothing but lush green mountainous landscapes, Mediterranean gardens and olive tree groves..
- Each of the 37 pool villas are meant to evoke the feeling of an authentic, and private Corfu home with outdoor pavilions, terracotta rooftops and private pools..
- “Corfu in the Ionian Islands is an ideal destination for us to open our newest sanctuary, given its onus on environmentalism, wellness and an incredibly vibrant local culture,”.
- Among the luxury resort three main dining venues, Botrini is being helmed by Michelin-starred Chef Ettore Botrini and will serve as the properties Greek fine-dining concept..
- Vangelis Paterakis Among one of the resorts most luxurious amenities, Angsana Spa will serve as a wellness sanctuary for guests….