Sumary of Benetti’s Whale-Like Motopanfilo 37M Gives A Stylish Nod To The Sixties:
- Benetti Motopanfilo 37M Benetti In the 1960s, Benetti’s Navetta boats were the height of fashion.
- Adored by the likes of Prince Rainier and David Bowie, the yachts were a symbol of style and elegance – the epitome of the Italian bella vita.
- This year, their iconic history has been brought to life in the Motopanfilo 37M, launched at Cannes Yachting Festival.
- The yacht takes the original concept of the Navetta and brings it into the present with contemporary style tweaks and solutions to suit a modern-day owner.
- “The brief was not easy,” says Giovanna Vitelli, executive vice president of the Azimut|Benetti Group.
- “In the 50s and 60s, Benetti invented the timeless elegance of the Navetta-style boat, which was really popular at the time.