Sumary of Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In August:
- Rumtek Monastery Located about 24 km away from Gangtok, Rumtek Monastery is the most visited winter spot after Tsomgo Lake.
- It is situated just 56 km away from Gangtok and passes through Tsomgo Lake.
- Kecheopalri Lake Kecheopalri Lake is a sacred pilgrimage site in Pelling and a scenic destination for nature lovers and shutterbugs.
- Emerging to be a famous monsoon attraction in Sikkim, Kecheopalri Lake is visited by tourists and travellers from all around the world.
- Tsomgo Lake Tsomgo Lake is located on the way to Nathula Pass, about 40 Km away from Gangtok.
- In the Bhutia (Sikkimese) language, the word ‘Tsomgo’ means the ‘Source of the Lake’.