Sumary of Best Winter Destinations In Bihar:
- Muchalinda Lake According to the fables, Shesh Naga or the Snake King Muchalinda protected Gautama Buddha from the rising waves during a heavy storm while he was into the fifth week of meditation.
- It depicts the hood protecting Buddha, representing Shesh Naga or King Muchalinda guarding Budhha during the heavy storm.
- Since it is believed that Buddha subserved many sermons at the same spot, this well-known tourist spot in Bihar is considered sacred for Buddhists.
- Bodhgaya Most of us, if not all, are probably aware that Buddha blessed this forgotten marvel Land.
- Bihar is the place where Buddha started his journey to enlightenment.
- And it is said here in Bodhgaya under the famous Bodhi tree Buddha became enlightened;