Sumary of Boots, Danner Boots: Walk In 007’s Shoes In These Limited-Edition Danner Boots:
- Daniel Craig wearing the limited-edition 007 Tanicus ‘No Time to Die’ Danner Boot.
- So, you know that when 007 needed a new pair of boots, he really needed a new pair of boots.
- An iconic company that has been making high-quality, beautifully crafted boots ready for any adventure – or, in this case, any mission – for nearly a decade.
- (And a company that is no stranger to being front and center on the big screen – the images of Reese Witherspoon in her iconic Mountain Light Cascade Danner Boots in Wild are still immortalized in our brains.
- Danner Boots Taking the original Tanicus Danner Boot, a boot known for its durable rough-out, full-grain leather, and 1000 Denier nylon offering superior protection, but still with a breathable mesh lining and an added layer of cushioning in the midsole and a dampening heel cup, all while keeping at an impressively light 39 oz.
- Now, replace the Danner Tanicus outsole with a pentagonal-patterned, custom Vibram® outsole made to grip various terrain, both indoors and outdoors.