Sumary of Breaking Travel News investigates: Marston Park:
- The Futuro, to give it its proper name, is the star-attraction at Marston Park, a new luxury camping experience in south-west England.
- Underfloor heating keeps the place cosy, while two separate sleeping areas provide privacy.
- Outside guests have their own shower and toilet facilities, adding a flourish of luxury not usually found on a campsite.
- Each of the tents is furnished with a soft double bed, gentle rug, wood-burning stove and fire pit, as well as luxury extras such as fluffy towels, bathrobes and Bramley toiletries.
- Marston Park offers a beautiful collection of luxury stay/work canvas studios, furnished with a desk, guitar, easel and artists’ materials.
- Nearby, the Lakeside Bar is open every day until 23:00, while extra-thirsty visitors can whet their whistles on beer-and-nature pairing trails or at secret micro-cocktail pop-ups.