Sumary of CDC: ‘Avoid Travel’ To This Caribbean Destination Due To Covid-19:
- (Photo: Getty) getty Looking to go to Aruba to “beach” about the Covid-19 pandemic?
- This week the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has moved this Caribbean destination up to the “avoid travel to” level on its Covid-19 Travel Recommendations.
- That means that you should shelve non-essential travel to Aruba such as your plans to visit the Aruba Aloe Factory, Museum and Store, assuming that you don’t have an absolute aloe emergency.
- Aruba is now at Level 4 “Very High” Covid-19 risk, up from Level 3, which is “high” Covid-19 risk.
- Going to Aruba now would land you in the middle of the biggest Covid-19 coronavirus surge that they’ve had throughout the pandemic.
- On January 4, Aruba hit an all-time high of 1,752 reported Covid-19 cases for a day, according to the World Health Organization (WHO).