Sumary of Coming home: What annoys Britons the most after a holiday?:
- While 93 percent of Britons believe an annual holiday is important to give them a chance to relax, it was also revealed holidaymakers get annoyed when coming back home.
- Most Britons (71 percent) were found to want another holiday as soon as they have returned home, with 80 percent scrolling through photo memories on return.
- A surprising 55 percent eat traditional food and drinks from their holidays and 39 percent try to keep the holiday spirit alive by playing international music hits.
- Holidays are extremely important to the nation, with 78 percent of Britons saying a holiday is the thing they look forward to the most all year long.
- Having time away from work and responsibilities was also mentioned by 31 percent of respondents.