Sumary of Cruises Just Restarted And Passengers Are Already Testing Positive For Covid-19 Again:
- Sergi Reboredo/VW PICS/Universal Images Group via Getty Images) Universal Images Group via Getty Images Two passengers have tested positive for Covid-19 on a Royal Caribbean cruise ship, just weeks after cruises were permitted to restart by the CDC..
- All of the crew and passengers over the age of 16 presented proof of vaccination as well as a negative Covid-19 test within 72 hours of boarding the ship..
- A negative Covid-19 test within 96 hours of boarding was required for the MSC Seaside cruise, but no vaccination..
- It is also entirely possible for someone to have a negative Covid-19 test result within 72 hours of sailing, contract Covid-19 after they take the test and later test positive..
- If all guests are truly fully vaccinated, which it prudent to realize may not be the case, the outbreak should be fairly easy to control and it is likely that nobody else will get seriously sick or die from Covid-19 on the Celebrity Millennium..
- While we were largely going about our normal lives still, the virus was ripping through ships such as the Diamond Princess, causing deaths and illness while increasingly concerned governments scrambled to figure out how to handle the cruise ship outbreaks….