Sumary of Curacao Ends More Coronavirus Restrictions—And Celebrates With Free Hotel Nights:
- Getty The Caribbean island of Curaçao lifted the last of its on-island coronavirus restrictions this week—just in time for the busy summer travel season..
- Since the island is on the outer edges of the Hurricane Belt, it offers reliably good weather all the time (even during the summer and fall), making this an offer worth taking advantage of..
- All members of the Curaçao Apartments and Small Hotels Association (CASHA) are also participating, giving travelers additional options for more intimate accommodations..
- Eduardo Gato / Curaçao Tourist Board The promotion is in celebration of Curaçao lifting more coronavirus restrictions..
- What more, vaccination efforts on the island have helped it reach a record-low coronavirus positivity rate of 0.15% over the last three weeks—an achievement worth celebrating in its own right..
- With an even bigger desire to serve our visitors, paired with new hotel deals and immersive outdoor adventures, Curaçao is primed for travelers to create meaningful experiences this season.”.
- While Curaçao has loosened up its pandemic restrictions substantially, it still enforcing entry requirements to keep locals and visitors safe..
- Travelers visiting Curaçao still need to complete a pre-departure paperwork (including a digital immigration card), get a COVID-19 test and upload negative results before travel, and arrange to get an antigen test on the island on the third day of their trip…