Sumary of De-Stressing On The Eastern Shore Of Maryland:
- Inn at Perry Cabin I have chosen the Inn at Perry Cabin for a quick 2-night trip, an antidote to work burn-out..
- Inn at Perry Cabin My suite, in this beautifully renovated 78-room historic Inn, has living room couches and chairs you can sink into, a desk facing the water, an Espresso machine with unlimited pods and a large flat-screen wall-mounted TV..
- Today, The Inn at Perry Cabin is owned by a NYC-based investment company which is also creating a nearby sister property with all water-facing rooms and villas, The Lodge at Perry Cabin (to be completed in 2023)..
- But this is Maryland, and I’m jones-ing for more crab, so I order the most delicious crispy soft-shelled crab (with honey mustard) that I’ve ever tasted, a perfect way to end my first night..
- Margie Goldsmith Just as good, when I return to my suite I see the freshly-made chocolate chip cookies they’ve left on my nightstand..
- Margie Goldsmith It Wednesday, which means it time to head to the dock for the Wednesday night summer sailing Regatta..
- I choose the Zodiac to view the Regatta because it reminds me of my panga trips from ships in Antarctica, the Arctic, and the Amazon and I love speed…