Sumary of Delphina hotels invites guests to experience best of Sardinia:
- resorts has revealed the most in demand experiences from its properties across Sardinia as guests return for the summer season.
- “From the data collected in the resorts and hotels,” said Elena Muntoni, Delphina brand manager, “it emerges how our guests appreciate our group’s commitment to sustainability and catering with local products and ingredients, even more if from our garden as in the case of the Resort &
- A project that comes from nature and becomes offers Mediterranean hospitality, the brand offered twelve four and five-star hotels, exclusive residences, spas and villas immersed in Mediterranean parks.
- Requested since the beginning of the season by international customers, the suites with private pools and the villas in Cannigione and Isola Rossa, which combine privacy and comfort with the quality of the services offered in hotels and resorts, have been the signal of the recovery of high-end international tourism.
- Inaugurated in June in the five-star Resort Valle dell’Erica in Santa Teresa Gallura, the Archipelago Penthouse Suite is one of the most exclusive proposals in Sardinia and already has reservations for next summer.