Sumary of Delta will charge unvaccinated employees $200 per month:
- The airline said Wednesday that it also will stop extending pay protection to unvaccinated workers who contract COVID-19 on Sept.
- They will have to wear masks in all indoor company settings.
- However, the $200 monthly surcharge, which starts in November, may have the same effect.
- and drugstore chain CVS announced they will require workers to get vaccinated after Monday’s FDA decision.
- 12, and the requirement that the unvaccinated wear masks indoors takes effect immediately.