Sumary of Discover Monterey: Spend Your Summer On The Central Coast:
- Monterey may be one of the most popular West Coast destinations on the list, but it also a place you can keep re-discovering every time you visit..
- Along with neighboring Pacific Grove and Carmel-By-the-Sea, Monterey boasts a timeless maritime charm that speaks to its history as a bustling 19th century port of entry for goods crossing the Pacific..
- With state parks in nearly every direction, the Monterey Peninsula is a hub for outdoor and culture enthusiasts alike;.
- there are enough fine dining, luxury lodging and out of the box shopping opportunities to give you something to look forward to after a day of exploring rugged trails and cliffside overlooks..
- Monterey small town atmosphere will help you feel like you’re coming home every time you stop by, and summer is the best time of year to get to know this slice of the Central Coast a little bit better..
- Courtesy of Sanctuary Beach Resort True to its unforgettable name, the Sanctuary Beach Resort is a hideaway out in the open- you can’t miss it from the outside but from the inside, you’ll feel as if you’ve stumbled upon a well-kept secret in the dunes..
- The resort offers curated activities from bonfires on a private beach to guided hikes along the shoreline to keep you busy throughout the day..
- Your ocean view room or suite will be well-equipped to leave you rested and ready to do it all over again in the morning….