Sumary of Drinks you should never order on a plane:
- Sitting down on your plane, first thing most of us think of is the in-flight catering.
- Before you put your orders in at the drinks trolley during a flight, you might want to think again about what you choose.
- Here are the top five drinks you should never order on a flight, according to experts – and the one to go for instead, The Sun reports.
- 1. Bloody MaryAmerican Airlines flight attendant Andrea Song said you should avoid a Bloody Mary if you want to feel fresh when you land.
- I say this because a Bloody Mary Mix contains 12-times more sodium than a soft drink.
- ”Your tastebuds also change on a flight – this means that your Bloody Mary will actually taste much sweeter than you may have wanted.