Sumary of Etihad Airways welcomes Abu Dhabi quarantine decision:
- Etihad Airways is preparing for a boost in travel to and from Abu Dhabi following the removal of quarantine requirements for all vaccinated travellers arriving from abroad.
- Tony Douglas, group chief executive officer, Etihad, commented: “The news is perfectly timed to begin welcoming the world back to Abu Dhabi.
- “This will also give UAE residents greater flexibility and peace of mind when travelling globally.
- ” He added: “The emirate has delivered one of the world’s best public health programmes to protect the population with an extremely high vaccination rate, and smart technologically-driven solutions such as the Al Hosn app to ensure the safety of residents and visitors.
- “This is a huge step forward as the UAE prepares to host the EXPO 2020, the Formula 1 Etihad Airways Abu Dhabi Grand Prix and many more global events over the coming months.