Sumary of EU Digital Covid Certificate: Everything you need to know:
- Already, nine countries are using the scheme to issue certificates, with more expected to join before the scheme officially launches on July 1..
- the holder’s vaccination record, negative tests, or a record of previous infection — which should make travel easier..
- portable thermoscanner to screen passengers and staff for COVID-19, on May 5, 2020 at Rome’s Fiumicino airport..
- However, an EU spokesperson has told CNN that the bloc expects to open the scheme up to non-citizens — including Americans..
- The EU has also said that it is “working to make sure that the certificates can be compatible with systems in other countries,”.
- The certificate will also store recent recovery from Covid-19, as well as negative test results — including lateral flow, as well as PCR..
- Make sure you get it through the official channels — doubtless spurious sites are already being built to get you your certificate for a fee..
- Individual countries will issue their own certificates, whether via a portal, through health authorities or at test centers…