Sumary of Father’s Day Gift Guide: The Best Gear For Backpacking:
- Vasque Leaders in hiking footwear, Vasque has been making quality purpose-driven boots and shoes since the sixties..
- Get your dad the Edition Set Steel package, which comes with a steel water bottle and four different waterdrop flavors—the water bottle will keep his drink cold for hours..
- Helly Hansen Get your dad a backpack that is not only designed well, with all the technical features he’ll love, but also, one that is colorful and bright..
- Helly Hansen Capacitor Backpack 65L, in Alert Red, is the ideal backpack for multi-day adventures in the great outdoors..
- Keen After hiking many miles in a day, taking off your hiking boots and slipping on a comfortable camp shoe always feels amazing..
- They’re perfect around camp, when crossing streams and rivers, and as a backup hiking shoe in case he gets a painful blister or has sore feet from his hiking boots..
- Whether your dad wears them while working out, training for his upcoming backpacking trip, or brings them along on the trail, these waterproof buds will stay charged, with the charging case, for a whopping 80 hours..
- Athletic Greens Many backpackers eat high calorie food, often of the junk food variety, while on multi-day outdoor adventures….