Sumary of Fluid travel landscape complicates fall and winter vacation planning:
- It’s also important to book with a reputable travel company.
- ”Insight and its sister company, Luxury Gold, added a well-being director to its tours.
- This additional staff member helps cut through the red tape, navigating coronavirus protocols and testing requirements for guests during the trip.
- The staff member also checks that all hotels, restaurants and other venues that guests visit meet health guidelines.
- Jodi Kennedy Gaffey, founder of the destination management company Epicurean Concierge, is telling clients to be as adaptable as possible.
- “Also, don’t wait until the last minute to secure documentation required by your destination,” she says.