Sumary of Freedom Boat Club: Getting Out On The Water This Summer:
- Freedom Boat Club Summer in the U.S. usually synonymous with boating, but this summer, boat sales are off the charts and availability is scarce.
- “Last summer when COVID hit, demand for boats went through the roof,” said Lee Gordon, a Vice President at Brunswick, noting that boating rose in popularity because it was an activity where people could safely social distance with their family and recreate at the same time.
- We are currently selling boats into 2023.” A family on a Freedom Boat Club boat.
- Freedom now has more than 40,000 memberships and in 2020, the company reported a record of more than 400,000 trips in one year.
- Freedom Boat Club There are some compelling reasons for avid boaters and even newbies to join a boat club.
- The majority of Freedom’s fleet is comprised of powerboats in the 20’ to 25’ range.