Sumary of Gone wild: The towns that have been overrun by animals:
- And there are places around the world where locals have to live with creatures they’d rather stayed in the bush…Lopburi Where?
- Al Baaha Photo: iStock You will now receive updates from Traveller Newsletter Traveller Newsletter Get the latest news and updates emailed straight to your inbox.
- News reports have told of the aggressively confident baboons attacking people in the streets and rampaging through a school.
- Residents have reported seeing up to 100 baboons in a troop, attempting to take cars to pieces.
- And locals in towns such as Malataj have given up trying to avoid the crocs.
- The muggers are often found ambling through riverside fields, and local people regularly bathe and wash clothes in the ponds where the crocs hang out.