Sumary of Hawaii Travel Update: Starting Today, Vaccinated Travelers No Longer Need A Pre-Test:
- Hawaii is relaxing its COVID-19 rules starting July 8th, 2021.
- Starting today, July 8th, the Aloha State is doing away with the rules and regulations that have become commonplace in the last year, updating its travel policies to make it easier for people to visit.
- Travelers who have received the COVID-19 vaccine in any state can now forgo a pre-arrival test and quarantine by uploading proof of it to theHawaii Safe Travelswebsite before their trip.
- If progress continues, Hawaii could eliminate all rules and regulations on incoming passengers altogether by end of summer, including the need for proof of vaccine.
- MORE FOR YOU The change will certainly be celebrated by inbound passengers, if for nothing else, avoiding the costly pre-arrival test fees.
- With rapid tests costing anywhere from $150-$200, the requirements were making the destination significantly more expensive, with families paying close to $1000 in pre-arrival expenses.