Sumary of Holiday Gift Guide 2021: The Best Wellness And Self-Care Essentials For Travel:
- Mary Allan Skincare MARY ALLAN SKINCARE “During the holidays when there are extra pressures on us, self-care is one of the most important relationships we can have,” says skincare formulator and founder of her eponymous brand Mary Allan.
- Mary Allan Infused Beauty Water, $79 “I love this product as a treat to myself, and often gift this to others because it is so uplifting and cheerful,” says Allan of one of her best-selling items.
- Simply spritz on when your complexion needs a pick-me-up, and incorporate into your daily skincare regimen after cleansing and before serums, creams, and oils.
- Noble Panacea The Responsible Beauty Set – Restoring Eye Cream, $418 Noble Panacea The Responsible Beauty Set – Restoring Eye Cream Noble Panacea Because the skin around the eyes is delicate, it’s the first place to show signs of fatigue.
- So let this limited-edition duo from the brand founded by Nobel Laureate Sir Fraser Stoddart come to the rescue.
- Rooted in science – the brand incorporates proprietary Organic Super Molecular VesselsTM for maximum potency – and sustainability – all of the packaging is recyclable – each single-dose packet delivers highly active ingredients (think Argireline, CoQ10, and Horse Chestnut) to not just moisturize, but promote deep cellular regeneration.