Sumary of Holiday Inn overhaul nears completion in Europe:
- Resorts has reached a new milestone in the ongoing upgrade of two of its most recognisable brands, Holiday Inn and Holiday Inn Express.
- Over 90 per cent of the existing European Holiday Inn brand family portfolio have now committed to or already completed the transformation of their hotels as part of a drive to revitalise the portfolio.
- In recent years, the brand family has been undergoing a significant regeneration across Europe, with a reimagining of the hotels’ shared areas, guest rooms and communal spaces.
- The Holiday Inn Open lobby transforms the traditional format by combining the front desk, restaurant, bar, lounge and business centre into one open, cohesive space, while refreshing the design to give it a contemporary feel.
- As many guests now enjoy a hybrid working model, having the option to work from a space dedicated to functionality, with flexible workstations and inviting social spaces, the Holiday Inn Open lobby offers a practical alternative to working from a hotel room, an office or at home.
- At Holiday Inn Express properties across Europe, the focus has centred upon upgrading guest rooms with a ‘Next Generation’ design implemented at all new hotel openings and rolled-out across two-thirds of the existing estate.