Sumary of How to get the cheapest flights:
- Flexible Time and DateAirline ticket prices are largely dependent on the time of year, seasonality, the holidays, and the day of the week that you book your flight.
- European travel is popular in the summer months, and most people want to travel somewhere warm in the winter.
- Instead of enjoying Europe during the high-tourist summer season, check out Paris in the spring or the fall.
- DiscountsLike most large companies, apart from specific promotional deals, they don’t advertise their customers’ discount rates.
- To take advantage of discounts, it will be up to you to ask at the time of booking.
- If you are looking for discounts, ask your booking agent about the following:- Senior discount- Active military or veteran discount- Student discount- Disability discount LayoversThe most expensive way to travel is to take a direct flight.