Sumary of How To Plan The Ultimate Girls’ Trip To Savannah:
- And with one award-winning restaurant after the next, Savannah’s food scene will spoil you with meals you’ll never forget.
- Restaurant serves breakfast with a heaping side of soulful entertainment during its Sunday Gospel Brunch.
- The Black-owned restaurant invites Savannah’s best gospel musicians to perform live on stage while guests fill up on brunch favorites, like jumbo lump crab cakes and poached eggs, vegetarian omelettes with melted cheddar cheese, golden waffles topped with mixed berries, or fluffy buttermilk pancakes.
- Pro tip: The restaurant brings new musicians on stage at 1 p.
- The natural skincare store invites guests to create their own body scrubs and clay masks from Southern botanicals, fragrances, oils, and other fresh ingredients in workshops held at its flagship location near Forsyth Park.