Sumary of How To Write A Thank You Note That Can Transform Your Career (And Your Life):
- But for Gina Hamadey, it not only became her passion—it became the basis for a book, I Want to Thank You (TarcherPerigee), which chronicled a year of writing 365 thank you notes..
- A few years ago, Hamadey—a former magazine editor turned freelance content creator—needed to write thank you notes to donors who had contributed to a charity she was involved in..
- By the end of the month, Hamadey realized that she had written 31 thank you notes—one letter for every day of the month..
- Wine magazine, so during her travel month, she thanked people she had met on trips and looked at how writing notes to world expanders can lend a new perspective..
- During her career-themed month, she witnessed how expressing gratitude to mentors is the most authentic way to network and can lead to unexpected job twists..
- Courtesy of Gina Hamadey Coincidentally, Hamadey took on the project at a pivotal moment in her own career as a freelancer..
- Besides spreading some joy and gratitude around, Hamadey found that writing thank you letters was fulfilling, both personally and professionally….