Sumary of I spent a day in Teddington, the London neighborhood that was named the best place to live in the city. It felt like stepping on to a film set.:
- I spent a day in Teddington, a neighborhood in London, to find out why it was named the best place to live in the city.
- Mikhaila Friel/Insider Teddington was named the best place to live in London by The Sunday Times in March.
- The publication prides Teddington on having the essentials, such as supermarkets and cafés, with the added bonus of independent stores, bakeries, and “the best nature in London” in the beloved Bushy Park.
- Teddington is south-west of central London and has easy transport links to the city.
- A screenshot of Google Maps showing the distance from Teddington to London’s Waterloo Station.
- Google Maps Teddington is in travel zone 6, one of the furthest zones from central London (which is in zones 1 and 2).