Sumary of Luxury resort staycations in Siem Reap:
- During the month of June, there were only 500 tickets sold to visit Angkor Wat and the surrounding temples, in previous years, monthly visitor numbers would have been in excess of 200,000.
- Understandably, the tourism industry is struggling to survive leaving many hotels, resorts and restaurants no option but to close their doors.
- Whilst we all wait patiently, the once in a lifetime opportunity to explore Angkor Wat without the crowds is something not to be missed.
- There are a number of luxury resorts that remain open, so if you are looking for a luxury Siem Reap staycation, look no further.
- These resorts are currently welcoming guests and each of them have some very enticing offers for locals and expats.
- Visiting the below luxury resorts during these times, provide an excellent opportunity to enjoy Khmer hospitality that is even more attentive and personal than you would usually expect.