Sumary of Moby Dick’s In Wellfleet, Cape Cod, Offers Great Seafood For A Few Clams:
- You’ll be hooked on Moby Dick’s famous lobster rolls and seafood platters — and you can also BYOB.
- Well, whenever my husband Bill and I are on the Lower Cape, the answer is easy: Moby Dick’s on Route 6 in Wellfleet.
- We’ve been dining regularly at Moby Dick’s for the past 20 years, and never tire of its excellent ambience and food.
- Now celebrating 39 years of being a family business, Moby Dick’s is the epitome of the Cape Cod clam shack that you’ve always wanted to eat at.
- ” Indeed, here’s where you’ll find world-famous Wellfleet oysters, of course, along with classic fried platters, lobster rolls, and signature seafood such as the broiled Cape sea scallops that come with sweet corn, and baked potato.
- ) Just the warm rolls served with your dinner are worth the price of admission;