Sumary of New co-chief development officers for Rosewood:
- Rosewood has announced that Radha Arora, president of the company, and Michael Dojlidko, group head of legal, will take on additional responsibilities as co-chief development officers.
- As co-chief development officers, Arora and Dojlidko will lead five distinct brands including ultra-luxury Rosewood Hotels &
- Co., a modern and progressive private members clubs recently launched under the Rosewood umbrella.
- “I am thrilled to officially announce Radha and Michael as co-chief development officers for the group, a role in which they will continue to expand their leadership and further Rosewood’s positioning in the industry and around the world,” said Sonia Cheng, chief executive of Rosewood Hotel Group.
- ” A seasoned hotelier with over 30 years of luxury hospitality leadership experience, Arora first joined Rosewood Hotels &