Sumary of New Hinckley 35 Builds On The Iconic Maine-Based Brand’s Reputation For Creating Innovative Downeast-Style Yachts:
- New Hinckley 35 debuts at the 2021 Newport International Boat Show Onne van der Wal It’s quite fitting that the newest Hinckley powerboat model—the Hinckley 35—will be making its world premiere at the Newport International Boat Show later this week.
- But also because few destinations represent a quintessentially American yachting aesthetic better than Newport, Rhode Island.
- And few yacht builders are as quintessentially American than Hinckley Yachts.
- So, I’m not surprised that Hinckley teamed up with yacht designer Michael Peters to build a outboard powered 35-footer that combines performance with the classic good looks, distinctive craftsmanship and quality Hinckley is known for.
- Hinckley 35 powered by dual outboards Onne van der Wal “This new model is a true Hinckley in every respect,” said Scott Bryant, Vice President of Sales and Marketing for Hinckley Yachts.
- Powered by twin Mercury Verado or Yamaha outboards, the Hinckley 35 can reach top speeds of 48 mph, while still delivering the solid ride and confident feeling of control that are hallmarks of the brand.