Sumary of On the road to Vic: 4 winter road trips:
- The coastal road trip: Mornington Peninsula Point Leo Estate, Mornington Peninsula.
- Victoria’s Mornington Peninsula demands no great distances, allowing you to get rosy-cheeked on beach walks, play golf, and explore boutique shops and cafés as the spirit takes you.
- At Point Leo Estate, an allweather wine terrace allows you to gaze over vineyards, coast and an impressive sculpture park.
- After a short drive to Daylesford, check into the historic Peppers Mineral Springs Hotel, where a contemporary spa will steam and massage your urban tensions and troubles away.
- But there’s much more too, whether admiring art at Convent Gallery, enjoying spiced cider at Daylesford Cider, or shopping at Cliffy’s Emporium, a legendary 1950s general store crammed with local produce.