Sumary of Park Hyatt New York Sets The Tone For Post-Pandemic Travel – And It’s All About Service:
- As the holiday weekend proved, people are eager to get back out there and they’re willing to spend more to feel safe and well cared for..
- and such an important transition in making us feel ready to travel again that I reached out to General Manager Peter Roth to get his take on a post-pandemic future..
- Park Hyatt New York I’m convinced that luxury hotels like the Park Hyatt will be the reason travel can successfully return to normal..
- Chef created more plant-based bar bites and there even a special welcome back cocktail called Triumphant Return..
- We’re operationally – and from a leadership perspective – ready to shift gears within 24-48 hours on almost anything…