Sumary of Ranked: The Best And Worst Airlines In America In 2021, According To New Report:
- It’s been a rough year for the airline industry, but as the number of people traveling continues to rise, things are settling into a new normal.
- So the 2021 Best Airlines Report from The Points Guy—a trusted media platform that focuses on maximizing travel experiences while minimizing spending—couldn’t come at a better moment.
- The Points Guy’s fifth-annual report ranks the best airlines in the U.S., as well as the worst airlines in America.
- “We look at the entirety of what a typical traveler would experience with an airline, using data from the U.S. Department of Transportation along with real-time award availability and frequent flyer policies to numerically categorize the airlines across the 14 elements,” says Nick Ewen, senior editor at The Points Guy.
- For the third year in a row, Delta Air Lines takes the top spot in The Points Guy’s ranking of the best airlines in America.
- Delta Air Lines has been named the best airline in America in an annual report by The Points Guy.