Sumary of Resy And CLEAR Partner To Help Restaurants With Health Requirements:
- Apps like Resy can help simplify front-of-house restaurant work Delfina As more states and municipalities start mandating proof of vaccination for indoor activities and employment, the already understaffed hospitality industry is hit with yet another burden.
- Add in the reliable staffing of vaccinated and COVID-free team members serving the public, and it’s all a major headache for a hurting industry.
- Looping in proof of vaccine with digital restaurant platforms naturally makes sense, and hospitality technology platform Resy is now partnering with Clear, the secure identity company, to help with new problems plaguing the industry.
- The new Health Pass by CLEAR, a premium tool in the CLEAR app, will provide new COVID-19 specific tools to help employers manage health and safety protocols digitally.
- “Our restaurant partners are operating in a very challenging, continuously evolving pandemic environment.
- ” Additionally, CLEAR’s digital vaccine card will make it easier for guests to dine out where proof of vaccination is required.