Sumary of Royal Caribbean’s Plan To Carry Unvaccinated Passengers Draws Mixed Reactions From Its Fan Base:
- Royal Caribbean Cruise lines have bent over backward to appease all sides in the Florida brawl over vaccine verifications..
- Last Friday, Royal Caribbean announced that it will begin sailing in early July from Florida with ships where vaccinations will be recommended but not required..
- Less than two weeks earlier, the cruise line had updated its vaccine requirements page to say that all guests age 16 and older would need to complete all doses of their Covid-19 vaccine at least 14 days before sailing..
- Since the announcement, Royal Caribbean Facebook page is drawing at least as many negative comments as positive ones..
- We are so disappointed in Royal Caribbean for its lack of caring about public health”) or a Bruce ( “When the ship gets infected, all ports will close, you can quarantine and head for home..
- “We continue to hear both a willingness – and a preference – from a majority of cruisers to sail with a vaccine requirement,”.
- “Anecdotally, we’re hearing a number of those cruisers say that they will only sail on ships that require a vaccine, but there is also a minority who will only sail on ships that do not..
- Yes, almost certainly.) How will cruise lines enforce a different set of rules for vaccinated and unvaccinated travelers?…