Sumary of Skip Space – Let’s Go To Blue Origin’s Astronaut Village Instead:
- Blue Origin As part of today’s launch by Blue Origin, an extended hold meant the livestream hosts – Senior Director of Astronaut and Orbital Sales Ariane Cornell and Senior Manager of Civil Space Government Relations Jacki Cortese – had some time to kill.
- After covering updates about Blue Origin, detailing the launch, and sharing some extended photos of the rocket and surrounding countryside, they launched into a different clip.
- View of Airstream Trailers at Blue Origin Astronaut Village Blue Origin Serene views of a campfire, shining Airstream campers, and a peaceful sunrise introduced the world to the Blue Origin Astronaut Village, and those watching the livestream were all atwitter.
- Cornell explained that this unconventional astronaut village is located just 10 minutes from the launch site, and is “nestled into a beautiful valley of West Texas.
- ” “When we built the astronaut village and the hospitality component, we wanted to build something that felt part of the Texas environment,” Cornell said as part of the livestream.
- ” “Blue” cocktail at the Blue Origin bar at the Astronaut Village Blue Origin MORE FOR YOU Catered food at the Blue Origin Astronaut Village Blue Origin Dining area at Blue Origin Astronaut Village Blue Origin Further footage showed a luxurious indoor dining space with a full bar.