Sumary of South Australia slams border shut to Melbourne as outbreak grows:
- South Australia has taken precaution to keep Covid-19 out of its community by slamming its borders shut to Greater Melbourne..
- South Australian residents will also be allowed to return home after the 6pm cut off but must quarantine at home for two weeks..
- News Corp Australia Camera IconProfessor Nicola Spurrier said the border restrictions were being introduced due to the “concerning”.
- News Corp Australia SA chief public health officer Nicola Spurrier explained the border restrictions were imposed because of the “concerning”.
- Professor Spurrier also confirmed three South Australians are considered close contacts of an infected person who attended the AFL match between Port Adelaide and Collingwood at the MCG on Sunday…